Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hmm... Maybe Governor, What do You Think?

OK, so we know the president thing didn't exactly work out as well as it could have last year. I did meet some interesting people on my MySpace page, but that's about as far as the campaign went. There were, of course, those rumors that I pulled out of the race at the last minute in response to a promise of bailout money. Which rumors I categorically deny.

So, I'm having lunch at the Petroleum Club (where else?) with some buddies earlier this week about next steps. See... If I can't keep moving forward in political circles it's going to get a bit challenging to pay my bills and keep up appearances... (but I digress).

The thing that caught just about everbody's attention around the table (except for ole Big Willie DuMont from CORE Airways who was too busy stuffing Kobe steak down his gullet) was the idea of me running for governor in the next election.

I could accomplish a lot of things that are on our party's agenda.

Immigration: If Washington won't protect our borders, I'll build a freakin' fence around Colorado. Keep 'em out of YOUR wallets anyway.

RINOs: We've got just about as many REAL Republicans here as anywhere in the country. I'd be happy to give 'em a voice. (And maybe a little helpful legislation to quiet down the damned liberals.)

Anyways, that's the deal. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publication.