Saturday, February 25, 2012

Screw What People Think, We've Got Big Bucks!

I spent a lot of energy last time talking about the whole anti-affluence image thing my last bunch of advisors gave me talking points (those lines with the little dot at the beginning) for. You know what? I don't care anymore about what those guys say. I just got a couple of major buck injections for my campaign so screw what people think. There's enough money coming in that we can actually buy this thing for 2012. First of all, a couple of weeks ago, Acolytica and EvCross announced a merger to support a two billion dollar SuperPAC donation for our cause. Then today, AWNP announced the formation of another SuperPAC, MTLTA*, dedicated to raising approximately 3 billion for the RIGHT cause, which happens to be... ME. *Money Talks Louder Than Anything-else

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publication.