Friday, September 28, 2012

Are You Excited Yet?

Well, this is certainly beginning to look like a GREAT year for the Ultra-Right Wing. Big bucks coming in and everybody besides us doesn't even know who they are or what they represent. I'm getting ready for a new ride. You think they'll let me drive the thing? Probably not, but it won't hurt to ask. After all, I will be the new Commander-in-Chief.

I'm so confident that I'm gonna win this thing that I'm gonna let you in on a couple of HUGE secrets. Good thing this blog is just between you and I, right?

1) I'm going to press congress to remove all references to "Church and State" from the Constitution, Gettysburg Address, Declaration of Indefendence and cereal boxes across America. We've been a secular government for far too long and it's time to move in another direction. (Besides, a Helluva lot of money is coming in from Acolytica & EvCross America -- in excess of $2 billion -- and many more religious organizations.)

2) This election will be last in America where we will allow any type of Liberal political parties. With funding from the MTLTA SuperPAC, we've already structured all Conservatives into two parties, the Centrists (PCNP) and the Right Wing (AWNP), and there is no need to muddy the waters with a third

Vote often this November and I'll see you in Washington on January 20!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publication.